The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L features the latest, most advanced Uconnect system ever, with a 10.1-inch display and intuitive user experience.
The all-new Uconnect 5 delivers operating speeds that are five times faster when compared to the previos generation.
By using an Android operating system and over-the-air (OTA) updates, Uconnect 5 brings flexibility that will allow the system to continuously evolve to offer new content, features and services.
The Uconnect 5 system offers more connected services and features for unmatched ease of use.
The suite of system highlights includes:
- 8.4-inch or 10.1-inch digital touchscreen
- Five user profiles plus a valet mode – customizable music preferences, apps, seat position, mirror angles and climate comfort levels
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Fully customizable home screen for quick access to frequently used features and one-touch operation
- Simultaneous connectivity for two Bluetooth-enabled phones
- Alexa “Home to Car” functionality to include in-vehicle Alexa virtual assistant with natural voice capability and “Car to Home” features
- All-new Uconnect mobile app
- SiriusXM 360L platform and new Personalized Stations Powered by Pandora
- TomTom navigation with predictive search, natural speak and live traffic updates
- Maps OTA updates at the push of a button for Uconnect NAV system
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot to connect up to eight wireless devices