Developed from the ground up as a fully-electric truck on GM’s advanced Ultium EV Platform, the Silverado EV offers a boundary-breaking combination of capability, performance and versatility, along with advanced technologies that can evolve the vehicle over time.
“Chevrolet has constantly revolutionized the Silverado franchise to make it the powerhouse it is today,” said Steve Hill, vice president of Chevrolet. “The Ultium Platform is a critical enabler of next-level pickup truck performance for both fleet and retail customers, whether they are currently driving a Silverado or are considering a pickup for the first time.”
At launch, the Silverado EV will be available in two configurations, an RST First Edition and a fleet-oriented WT model. Each will offer a comprehensive suite of standard and available safety technologies.
The flagship RST First Edition includes:
- Four-wheel steering
- Automatic Adaptive Air Suspension
- Multi-Flex Midgate that expands the truck’s cargo capability while maintaining seating for a rear row passenger
- Available Multi-Flex Tailgate with power release
- Large, 17-inch-diagonal LCD freeform infotainment screen paired with a neighboring 11-inch-diagonal reconfigurable driver instrument display and a multi-color driver head-up display with a field of view over 14 inches
- Trailering-capable Super Cruise5, the industry’s first true hands-free driver-assistance technology, allowing drivers to travel hands-free on more than 200,000 miles of compatible roads across the U.S. and Canada